full time or part-time
For our upcoming undisclosed project, we are looking for a Character Artist 3D! The project’s visuals will be stylized but not anime. Start: as soon as possible.
- must be resident in Germany
- fluent in English or German
- English writing skills are mandatory. The project’s documentation will be entirely in English
- self-reliant and organized
- experience with Unity is a must!
- experience in Blender
- experience working with Unity’s materials and stylized cell shading
- understanding of human anatomy and the creation of stylized characters
- experience with character animation and rigging is a bonus!
- experience working with Blender’s animation and NLA system is a bonus!
- come as you are; we want to build a diverse team.
- modeling, texturing and bringing our characters to life in Unity.
- character animation or animation support if you have no animation experience.
- work hand in hand with the team
- playtest and bug reporting
What we offer to you
- 100% home office
- flexible work hours
- transparent fixed salary for every position
- no toxic „bro culture“
*if you are not 100% sure if your profile matches, apply anyways, and we can see if it’s a fit.
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certifications to jobs[at]tinycrocodilestudios.de