full time or part time
For our upcoming undisclosed project, we are looking for a Unity Developer! Start: as soon as possible.
- must be resident in Germany
- fluent in English or German
- English writing skills are mandatory. The project’s documentation will be entirely in English
- able to communicate and work in a team
- self-reliant and organized
- at least one shipped Unity project
- experience in working in C# in Unity
- confidence in working with Unity’s UI system
- experience with multiplayer is a bonus!
- come as you are; we want to build a diverse team
- program & document game features for a multiplayer game (e.g. leagues, contests, shops)
- work hand in hand with other coders
- playtest and bug reporting
What we offer to you
- 100% home office
- flexible work hours
- transparent fixed salary for every position
- no toxic “bro culture “
*if you are not 100% sure if your profile matches, apply anyways, and we can see if it’s a fit.
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certifications to jobs[at]tinycrocodilestudios.de